We would ask you to please read on and be well-informed for the same, especially before you use any of the features, products and services, wikimitra.com has to offer.
Information gathered when clients register on wikimitra.com, its features and services would include customer’s personal details such as
- full name
- email address
- date of birth
- physical address
We also collect non-identifiable information, such as;
- Internet protocol address
- Browser type
- Operating system in use
- Domain name of the ISP used
- Visited web pages
- Visited content
- Visited advertisements
How we collect information
Through advanced and specialised technology, our team gathers and collects information. Some of the methods we use are;
Cookies: They don’t have the personal information of a client, but if the client shares it online, it would be stored
Web beacons: There are electronic images on our site known as web beacons, which allows us to keep a count on the number of visits we have every hour, web-related statistics, content popularity and more. The web beacon doesn’t infringe on your personal details or space.
IP Addresses: The IP address is collected which identifies which computer is connected online to us and from where. It only helps diagnose server problems, site administration and traffic measurement towards our site.
How we use collected information
- Transaction and processing of requests from you to us
- Communicate with you in various forms and vice-versa
- Site improvement, feedback, suggestions, queries, updates, services and features
- Legal terms enforcement for website use and applicable decree
- Protection of the site and it’s team backend, including customers safety and security
- Website analysis
- Improvisation on site usage, content and design, features and services, deliverables etc
When do we share information?
- With sister concerns that helps as data storage providers
- Communication channels
- Transaction processing done through merchant accounts through our site
- Direct marketing from sister concern sites
- To announce names of winners
- Law enforcement authorities
- If the customer has allowed us to specifically do so
- When a merger, sale, transfer or divestiture happens
- Anyone below the legal age of 13, information is not collected from knowingly
Information is safe and respected
- High-security measures in place to ensure the customer’s confidentiality and security at all times. Should you have someone less than 13 years of age and registered on our site, do let us know for instant removal of the same. Do remember, transacting, communicating and transmitting information on our website or anywhere online is not foolproof hundred percent, hence please decide for yourself what you would like to share and what you don’t want to, it shall be respected by us.
For further queries, contact us at email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org .